- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2020-21 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2019 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2018 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- 2017 Spotlight – Justin Korakakos Dr. Krop High School Miami, FL
- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (239C/1789Yds/18TDs)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
Zaire Franklin – LB – LaSalle College – C/O 2014
- Updated: March 19, 2013
UPDATE 3/20/2013- Zaire Franklin was offered by Syracuse University and Tulane within the last 24 hours.
Pennsylvania is known for producing great linebackers and Zaire Franklin out of LaSalle College High School is no exception. Franklin, a 6’1”, 217 pound junior, came on strong from game one of the 2012 season and established himself as a force to reckon with from the inside linebacker position. Franklin currently holds offers from Old Dominion, Villanova, Temple, UMass and Pittsburgh. He is currently receiving interest from the following schools: Penn State, Wisconsin, Syracuse, Boston College, Rutgers, Ohio State, Michigan State, North Carolina State, Georgia Tech, Maryland, UConn, and West Virginia.”
Franklin plays more at the inside linebacker position for LaSalle but he is being recruited as an outside linebacker. “I am mostly being recruited for outside linebacker or a weak-side inside linebacker at the next level”, said Franklin. With all the interest that he’s receiving, Franklin plans on taking a good number of visits in the upcoming months. “I’ve made visits to Pitt, Rutgers, Temple, Villanova, and Maryland. I plan on visiting Syracuse, UMass, Boston College, and hopefully Wisconsin or Virginia”. LaSalle College is a strong academic school and Franklin is looking for the same qualities in a college, as well as a great football program.
In the meantime, Franklin plans on continuing to get better during this offseason. “I want to continue to get stronger and faster to help improve my team”, he said. There’s no question that he will end up getting double-digit offers when it’s all said and done. His goal is to have a decision made before the beginning of the 2013 season. Franklin is not just thinking about himself during the offseason. “My goals for the season are to continue my team’s streak of Philadelphia Catholic League championship (currently stands at six) and to win a state championship.”
Cleezy’s Extra Point: Franklin has unlimited potential. He is a very strong tackler and has great instincts. He is rarely out of position and is an absolute tackling machine. What’s really impressive for a kid his size is his ability to drop back in pass coverage and be effective while doing it. Franklin is also a hard hitter and when called upon, can be a menace to quarterbacks as a pass-rusher. The best is yet to come from Zaire Franklin.
You can follow me on twitter @joecleezy1
You can view Zaire’s full recruiting video here