- Darryl Lavigne Jr
- Darius Anderson 2016 Spotlight
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 4
- Breylin Smith Commits to Central Arkansas
- Nick McCann Commits to Texas Tech
- McTelvin Agim Justifies “Opening” Invite
- [UPDATED] Graham Coffelt’s Arkansas 16 for 2016
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 3
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 2
Top 50 for Ohio 2015 # 1-25
- Updated: September 2, 2013
1. Eric Glover-Williams– 5’11, 165 ATH from Canton, OH.
A versatile athlete that can play either side of the ball. He plays QB in high school but I personally like him at wide receiver due to the fact he is so dynamic with the ball in his hands.
2. Hjalte Froholdt– 6’5, 280 DT from Warren, OH.
Froholdt is nearly unstoppable at defensive tackle and at 6’5 280, the Buckeyes have offered early along with Michigan, the question will be if he returns his senior season to play American football due to him being from Denmark.
3. Larry Scott– 6’0, 205 running back from Hubbard, OH.
This kid has all the tools and size at 6’0 205lbs to be a 5 star. Down the road if he goes to camp I have a feeling will end up to be rated as one of the best backs in the country. He put up some ridiculous numbers against good competition racking up 1,648 yards on only 168 carries, a nearly 10 yard per carry average. He tallied 23 rushing touchdowns and also hauled in 14 passes for 209 yards.
4. Jerome Baker– 6’1, 205 ATH from Cleveland, OH.
Baker can play either LB or RB and excel at either one.
5. Justin Hilliard– 6’2, 225 OLB from Cincinnati, OH.
He is the best linebacker prospect from Ohio in a long time and is a viscous hitter that running backs fear when they go up the middle.
6. Shaun Crawford– 5’9, 170 CB from Lakewood, OH.
Crawford is a very quick CB with great great technique and above average ball skills allowing him to be a playmaker on the defensive side of the ball.
7. Tyree Kinnel– 6’0, 190 S from Dayton, OH.
Kinnel is an explosive saftey that can be a difference maker on every play which is rare.
8. George Brown– 6’6, 253 OL from Cincinnati, OH.
Brown is extremely athletic for an offensive lineman and has the versatility to play any position on the line.
9. Elijah Taylor 6’3, 275 DT from Cincinnati, OH.
Taylor has a nasty bull rush and plays with great instincts, which is rare for a defensive tackle. If he continues to put on weight he will be one of the highest rated DT’s in the country when it is all said and done.
10. Rashod Berry– 6’4, 215 DE from Lorian, OH.
He has a very quick outside rush move but needs to work on his run stopping abilities. He is continuing to grow and was said to be one of the most impressive ends at any of the Ohio State Camps all summer.
11. Rob Dowdy– 6’6, 280 OL from Westerville, OH.
He is a road grader when it comes to run blocking; he lacks a little bend and technique when it comes to pass protection but what highschooler does not? He makes up for that with his aggressiveness and his willingness to never take a play off like most 6’6, 280 lbs usually do. He could even add around 20 lbs before he steps foot on campus, which would make him even more appealing to college coaches.
12. David Dowell– 6’1, 175 WR / DB from Lakewood, OH.
He is not the tallest or the strongest at 6’1 175lbs, however, he just has a knack for getting separation on every route and is not afraid of going across the middle which most high school receivers don’t do like to do.
13. Cj Conrad– 6’5, 220 TE from Lagrange, OH.
Conrad is extremley atheletic and posses a great frame, also has very good hands for a TE.
14. Matt Jones– 6’4 290, OL from Hubbard, OH.
He is the definition of big nasty, he has all the tools you look for in an offensive lineman.
15. Darrin Hall– 6’0, 195 RB from Youngstown, OH.
Hall has great vision and is big enough to be an every down back and fast enough to be a home run threat.
16. Chris Green– 6’1, 230 LB from Toledo, OH.
Green is already built like a college linebacker and has great speed at his size all he needs is a little bit of work on his coverage skills to be sought after by everyone.
17. Mike Williams- 6’4, 268 DT from Alliance, OH.
Williams is a tough, hard nosed run stuffer that will only continue to improve once he learns a few more moves other than his fantastic bull rush.
18. Anthony McKee-6’2, 197 LB from Columbus, OH.
McKee flies around the field making plays and loves to hit. If he puts on a little more weight he will become a very nice pickup at LB.
19. James Daniels– 6’4, 278 OC from Warren, OH.
Daniels has the talent and atheleticsm to be the best center prospect to come out of Ohio since Nick Mangold.
20. Andrew Dowell– 6’0, 195 RB from Lakewood, OH.
Dowell has a tremendous burst through the line of scrimmage and if your thinking about arm tackling him, good luck with that one.
21. Reagan Williams– 6’3, 232 LB from Jackson, OH.
Williams is what a team wants in a linebacker a great leader, plays tough, and is very gritty.
22. Simeon Lane– 6’1, 290 DT / NT from Cincinnati, OH.
Simeon Lane clogs up the running lanes taking on double teams nearly every play and wins that matchup almost everytime.
23. Markus Bailey-6’1, 205 LB from Hilliard, OH.
Bailey is the best linebacker Ive seen in coverage in a few years, he need to work on becoming a more of a downhill linebacker.
24. Reggie Rogers– 6’0 185, WR / DB from Massillon, OH.
Rogers is a true talent that is a coaches dream, hard working very smart and has endless potential.
25. Matthew Draper-6’2, 200 LB from Cleveland, OH.
Draper has a nose for the ball and hits like a truck, he is continuing to grow and will be college ready by the time he arrives on a campus.