- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
- Next Blow Up The Boot C/O 2017 Volume 10 – Wide Receivers
- Spotlight C/O 2018 – Stefan Cobbs, Jr. – Fossil Ridge High School Keller, TX
- Ricky Travis C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Wayne Jones Oklahoma Preps Spotlight
- Humble And Hungry For The Game Of Basketball
- Varsity Preps South – Rising Prospects – Class of 2019, 2020, and 2021(summer camp/7v7 sessions)
- Christian Meadows C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Mac Hereford: From VA to AL
- Colton Mallard C/O 2018 Spotlight
Shareef Miller – Defensive End- PA – C/O 2015
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Philadelphia has produced a few of the better lineman prospects in the past couple of years: Deion Barnes (Northeast), Justin Moody (George Washington), and Shariff Floyd (George Washington, headed to the NFL as a first round pick) immediately come to mind. Shareef Miller, out of Frankford High School, is a sophomore defensive end who is starting to make his presence known on the recruiting scene.
Listed at 6’4”, 195 pounds, Miller is definitely a raw talent with a tremendous upside. Miller already has the frame that colleges look for in defensive ends. With his quick first step, Miller is able to beat most of his opponents coming off the edge when rushing the passer. Even though he’s a young player, Miller has already mastered the art of getting his hands up to deflect the football during pass plays. Miller has excellent lateral quickness and is fast in pursuing ball carriers.
Miller is already garnering attention from a few schools who are interested in him coming to their camps. These schools are: Rutgers (6/8) and Cincinnati (7/7 or 7/19). Miller also plans on attending the Ohio State camp on 6/21 and will attend the Towson University spring football game on 4/27. Below are his 2012 season highlights.
You can follow me on twitter @VarsityPrepsNE or PASWAG.COM