- Marqwell Odom “Heart Of A Lion”
- Trevor Keener “Big Things To Come”
- Kobe Marfo: Virginia Gem
- Fort Smith Northside: A Legendary Program Producing Again
- Tawan Downs To Sign University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Arkansas Elite Prospect Camp Recap
- Jay Jay McCargo 2016 Spotlight
- Jon Randall Belton “Year Of The QB In The Boot-2016″ Part 12
- Jamal Hawkins, CB, C/O 2015
- Kendal Franklin commits to Arizona
Shareef Miller – Defensive End- PA – C/O 2015
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Philadelphia has produced a few of the better lineman prospects in the past couple of years: Deion Barnes (Northeast), Justin Moody (George Washington), and Shariff Floyd (George Washington, headed to the NFL as a first round pick) immediately come to mind. Shareef Miller, out of Frankford High School, is a sophomore defensive end who is starting to make his presence known on the recruiting scene.
Listed at 6’4”, 195 pounds, Miller is definitely a raw talent with a tremendous upside. Miller already has the frame that colleges look for in defensive ends. With his quick first step, Miller is able to beat most of his opponents coming off the edge when rushing the passer. Even though he’s a young player, Miller has already mastered the art of getting his hands up to deflect the football during pass plays. Miller has excellent lateral quickness and is fast in pursuing ball carriers.
Miller is already garnering attention from a few schools who are interested in him coming to their camps. These schools are: Rutgers (6/8) and Cincinnati (7/7 or 7/19). Miller also plans on attending the Ohio State camp on 6/21 and will attend the Towson University spring football game on 4/27. Below are his 2012 season highlights.
You can follow me on twitter @VarsityPrepsNE or PASWAG.COM