- Darryl Lavigne Jr
- Darius Anderson 2016 Spotlight
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 4
- Breylin Smith Commits to Central Arkansas
- Nick McCann Commits to Texas Tech
- McTelvin Agim Justifies “Opening” Invite
- [UPDATED] Graham Coffelt’s Arkansas 16 for 2016
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 3
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 2
Shareef Miller – Defensive End- PA – C/O 2015
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Philadelphia has produced a few of the better lineman prospects in the past couple of years: Deion Barnes (Northeast), Justin Moody (George Washington), and Shariff Floyd (George Washington, headed to the NFL as a first round pick) immediately come to mind. Shareef Miller, out of Frankford High School, is a sophomore defensive end who is starting to make his presence known on the recruiting scene.
Listed at 6’4”, 195 pounds, Miller is definitely a raw talent with a tremendous upside. Miller already has the frame that colleges look for in defensive ends. With his quick first step, Miller is able to beat most of his opponents coming off the edge when rushing the passer. Even though he’s a young player, Miller has already mastered the art of getting his hands up to deflect the football during pass plays. Miller has excellent lateral quickness and is fast in pursuing ball carriers.
Miller is already garnering attention from a few schools who are interested in him coming to their camps. These schools are: Rutgers (6/8) and Cincinnati (7/7 or 7/19). Miller also plans on attending the Ohio State camp on 6/21 and will attend the Towson University spring football game on 4/27. Below are his 2012 season highlights.
You can follow me on twitter @VarsityPrepsNE or PASWAG.COM