- Kosnitzky’s Korner: Orlando Here We Come! South Dade Dominates Palm Beach Gardens
- Dylan Smith, #23 in Arkansas 25 for 2015
- Recruiting Heating Up for 2015 Northwestern DB
- Into the Lion’s Den
- Kosnitzky’s Korner: 5A American Heritage and Lake Wales Battle For a Trip to the Final
- Matthew Beck “Year Of The QB In The Boot-2016″ Part 2
- Kosnitzky’s Korner: Champagnat, No Longer Unknown As They Meet Victory Christian In 2A Final
- 2015 Danish DT Commits to SEC
- Freshman SS Terrell Powell Already Hearing from FSU, MSU
- Kosnitzky’s Korner: Miami Central Demolishes Palm Bay Heritage
Shareef Miller – Defensive End- PA – C/O 2015
- Updated: April 4, 2013
Philadelphia has produced a few of the better lineman prospects in the past couple of years: Deion Barnes (Northeast), Justin Moody (George Washington), and Shariff Floyd (George Washington, headed to the NFL as a first round pick) immediately come to mind. Shareef Miller, out of Frankford High School, is a sophomore defensive end who is starting to make his presence known on the recruiting scene.
Listed at 6’4”, 195 pounds, Miller is definitely a raw talent with a tremendous upside. Miller already has the frame that colleges look for in defensive ends. With his quick first step, Miller is able to beat most of his opponents coming off the edge when rushing the passer. Even though he’s a young player, Miller has already mastered the art of getting his hands up to deflect the football during pass plays. Miller has excellent lateral quickness and is fast in pursuing ball carriers.
Miller is already garnering attention from a few schools who are interested in him coming to their camps. These schools are: Rutgers (6/8) and Cincinnati (7/7 or 7/19). Miller also plans on attending the Ohio State camp on 6/21 and will attend the Towson University spring football game on 4/27. Below are his 2012 season highlights.
You can follow me on twitter @VarsityPrepsNE or PASWAG.COM