- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (1489 Yards Rushing – 2016 Season so far)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
- Next Blow Up The Boot C/O 2017 Volume 10 – Wide Receivers
- Spotlight C/O 2018 – Stefan Cobbs, Jr. – Fossil Ridge High School Keller, TX
- Ricky Travis C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Wayne Jones Oklahoma Preps Spotlight
Roger Richardson Is The Next Best thing Out of Good Counsel
- Updated: May 14, 2013
Our Lady of Good Counsel, a catholic school in Olney, Maryland has become notorious for producing multiple Division 1 recruits at the highest level.
Jelani Jenkins, Blake Countess, Stefon Diggs, Dorian O’Daniel, and Kendall Fuller are just a few prospects from Good Counsel who have gone on to BCS program over the years.
The Falcons of Good Counsel went 11-1 last season, and finished ninth in U.S.A. Today’s Super 25 Rankings.
2013 should be no different for the Maryland powerhouse, as they return with another loaded team, including 2015 cornerback Roger Richardson.
Richardson is only a sophomore, but has been deemed the next best defensive back out of Good Counsel, following in the footsteps of a Countess, Diggs, Fuller or Kirk Garner.
“I don’t really feel any pressure to follow in their footsteps,” Richardson said. I work hard, and I know that hardwork pays off. It will be a difficult task, but I think I can follow in their footsteps.”
The D.C., Maryland, Virginia area is rich in talent every year, so playing at a school like Good Counsel will only help Richardson develop his skill set.
“I am being coached by some of the best high school coaches in the country,” Richardson said. The competition I go up against everyday is tough, and it helps me get better.”
“I get to learn from the best at my position, such as Kendall Fuller, and Kirk Garner.”
Only in the tenth grade at Good Counsel, Richardson has begun to receive interest from mutliple Division 1 programs. He hasn’t received an offer yet, but that should change in the near future.
“I have no offers yet, but I have interest from Clemson, Maryland, Florida, Michigan and Notre Dame. They are recruiting me the hardest.”
“I’ve only visited Maryland for their spring game, but I do plan on visiting Florida, Notre Dame, Maryland, Miami, Tennessee, and Virginia.”
Already 5-11, 175-pounds, Richardson still has room to grow, and has shown producition on the field with 30 tackles,and one interception as a sophomore.
He was named as one of the top underclassmen performers at the Rivals Camp in Newark, New Jersey.
“I’m not sure when my first offer will come, but I know it’s coming. I can feel it.”