- Darryl Lavigne Jr
- Darius Anderson 2016 Spotlight
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 4
- Breylin Smith Commits to Central Arkansas
- Nick McCann Commits to Texas Tech
- McTelvin Agim Justifies “Opening” Invite
- [UPDATED] Graham Coffelt’s Arkansas 16 for 2016
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 3
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 2
Rising Star 2015 S, Leomont Evans JR, Making His Own Path
- Updated: December 28, 2013
Leomont Evans, Jr. (6’0,171, 4.5/40) is blazing his own trail to a college career. His father, Leomont Evans, played Safety for 4 years for the Washington Redskins. Many times, the pressure to follow a famous father is too much to live up to, but not for Evans. As a junior at Blythewood HS (Blythewood, SC), Evans recorded 74 tackles, 4 TFL, 5 PBUs, 2 INTs, 1 FF, and 3 FR for the Class 4A Bengals.
Leomont Evans Sr. breaks down Evans, Jr:
“Leomont has a great upside, plays fast, instinctive, sure open field tackler, hips rotate well, jams receivers well at the LOS, has great hands and plays with a non-stop motor. He still has some work to do as well. He needs to play with more aggressiveness, be more physical at the point of attack and work on his strength.”
Presently, Evans benches 230, squats 340, power cleans 225 and has 36″ vertical.
Evans is a standout in the classroom as well. He currently has a 3.3 GPA and made a qualifying score on the SAT. He plans to study Electrical Engineering in college.
In 2013, Evans camped at Wake Forest, Virginia Tech, Clemson, UNC-Charlotte, Georgia Tech, NC State and Georgia. In 2014, he plans to camp at NUC 5 star, Clemson, Georgia and Virginia Tech.
He is receiving interest from Middle TennState, Ga State, UL-Lafayette, Wingate College and Towson State.