- Varsity Spotlight C/O 2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
- Next Blow Up The Boot C/O 2017 Volume 10 – Wide Receivers
- Spotlight C/O 2018 – Stefan Cobbs, Jr. – Fossil Ridge High School Keller, TX
- Ricky Travis C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Wayne Jones Oklahoma Preps Spotlight
- Humble And Hungry For The Game Of Basketball
- Varsity Preps South – Rising Prospects – Class of 2019, 2020, and 2021(summer camp/7v7 sessions)
- Christian Meadows C/O 2018 Spotlight
THE RECRUIT: Fishers 2014 OL Drew Broughton
- Updated: March 15, 2013
Fishers High School has an outstanding lineman in 6’4 265 Drew Broughton. Broughton has good feet for an interior player and loves to finish off blocks with pancakes. The 2014 Recruit is looking to prove himself at camps and combines this offseason. This Under The Radar prospect is currently setting with one BCS offer from UMASS and we believe he will have a few more heading into the 2013 football season.
31 Pancakes in 2012
Link to Highlight
INPREPS: What type of player do you consider yourself to be?
Broughton: Physical offensive lineman with quick feet that can get to second level. I pride myself on working harder than those around me.
INPREPS: Which NFL player does your game resemble the most?
Broughton: Joe Reitz (favorite offensive lineman)
INPreps: What are your plans this offseason?
Broughton: Best of the Midwest Combine, training with team, possible NFTC this spring. Improve hand placement and Upper body strength and power
INPREPS: What campuses do you plan to hit for Jr Day visits?
Broughton: Ball State, Indiana, Louisville, and Bowling Green. Open to others as they come.
INPREPS: What schools are you hearing from?
Broughton: Indiana, Iowa, Louisville, Toledo, Ball State, Bowling Green, Purdue, Duke, Kansas, and Cincinnati
INPREPS: Any offers?
INPREPS: When do you plan to commit to a program?
Broughton: Summer or Fall of 2013
INPREPS: What are your individual and team goals for the upcoming season?
Broughton: Break teams single season pancake record. Win the conference, sectional, and state championship