- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (1489 Yards Rushing – 2016 Season so far)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
- Next Blow Up The Boot C/O 2017 Volume 10 – Wide Receivers
- Spotlight C/O 2018 – Stefan Cobbs, Jr. – Fossil Ridge High School Keller, TX
- Ricky Travis C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Wayne Jones Oklahoma Preps Spotlight
Meet TX Juco CB Michael Mathis
- Updated: June 30, 2013
VP had the pleasure of interviewing Michael Mathis, who hails from Crosby, Texas where he played his high school ball at Cosby High School, Class of 2012. Michael only season at Kilgore recorded thirty-seven tackles and one interception. Michael will have three years to play two. Let’s meet Michael Mathis.
Patrick: What position, class and school do you currently attend?
Michael: “CB, Class of 2014, Kilgore Junior College.”
Patrick: What was your fastest 40 time?
Patrick: What position is UK recruiting you?
Patrick: Which schools are currently recruiting you the hardest?
Michael: “Just UK right now.”
Patrick: Do you have any visits planned or schools that you’d like to visit?
Michael: “Yes, I’m going on my visit to UK July 19. In whoever else recruit me I’ll go on a visit.”
Patrick: Do you currently have a top 5 or favorite?
Michael: “UK, Texas A&M, ASU, OSU, FSU”.
Patrick: In that particular order?
Michael: “Yes sir”.
Patrick: What is your current height and playing weight?
Michael: “6’2 and 208 pounds
Patrick: What schools have offered you?
Michael: “Just University Of Kentucky”.
Patrick: Do you have a timetable on your decision?
Michael: “If my visit to UK goes good and if it feels like home in the place to be. I’ll be apart of BBN before I leave Kentucky.”
Patrick: Are you on schedule to receive your Assoicates Degree in December?
Michael: “I gotta get some more classes before August if not I’ll be a may grad.”
Patrick: What are a some of the factors you will be looking at or for the most in helping you to find the right fit?
Michael: “Relationship with the coaches. I will also look for “tradition” and good fans that be there if you win or lose.”
Patrick: What strengths do you bring to the field and what should fans look for in your game?
Michael: “Very Very physical player like to be on my own island by myself. Don’t like taking plays off. Don’t blink because you might miss something.”
Patrick: What things are you working on the most this Summer to improve your game?
Michael: “Honestly a little bit of everything. Speed, strength, agility learning how to stay low.Just learn everything that can help me be better then I am now.”
Michael Mathis Season Highlights