- Updated Early 2019 Mississippi Rankings
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2020-21 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2019 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2018 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- 2017 Spotlight – Justin Korakakos Dr. Krop High School Miami, FL
- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (239C/1789Yds/18TDs)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
Meet 2014 KY ATH Elijah Bell
- Updated: June 28, 2013
VP recently had the opportunity to learn more from Elijah Bell, who hails from Lexington, Kentucky. Elijah a versatile athlete on the field, playing both sides of the ball for his high school team. Let’s learn what Elijah had to tell us in his recent interview:
Patrick: What position, class and school do you currently attend?
Elijah: “ATH, Class of 2014 and Henry Clay High School.”
Patrick: What is your current height and playing weight?
Elijah: “5’9 & 176”.
Patrick: What was your fastest 40 time?
Elijah: “4.45 at the Louisville camp.”
Patrick: What position is UK recruiting you?
Patrick: Which schools are currently recruiting you the hardest
Elijah: “UK,FSU & WKU.”
Patrick: Do you have any visits planned or schools that you’d like to visit?
Elijah: “I plan on visiting Miami (FL).”
Patrick: Do you know the date you will be visiting Miami?
Elijah: “No sir”.
Patrick: Are you trying to attend any camps?
Elijah: “I’ve attended UL,Tenneesse,Vandy,Cincinnati and UK camps. I will attend more in July.”
Patrick: Do you currently have a top 5 or favorite?
Elijah: “Miami, Oregon, Florida State, UK and Florida in no certain order.”
Patrick: What are a some of the factors you will be looking at or for the most in helping you to find the right fit?
Elijah: “Relationship with the coaches. I will also look for “tradition”, fast pace offense, dominate defense, the atmosphere and my grandad is a big part of making my decision.”
Patrick: Who is your main recruiter at UK?
Elijah: “Coach Brown”.
Patrick: Do you know what you to major in?
Elijah: “Theatre or Sports management.”
Patrick: What strengths do you bring to the field and what should fans look for in your game?
Elijah: “I’m the juice on the field. I bring the excitement, the swagger. I am the shifty guy and most of all a leader.”
Patrick: What things are you working on the most this Summer to improve your game?
Elijah: “Honestly everything. Speed, strength, agility and watching my film 3-5 times a week to figure out what I could have done differently. I’m good but I want to be great. I want to be “Legendary”.”
Elijah Bell Junior Highlights