- Updated Early 2019 Mississippi Rankings
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2020-21 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2019 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2018 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- 2017 Spotlight – Justin Korakakos Dr. Krop High School Miami, FL
- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (239C/1789Yds/18TDs)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
Interview with Elite 2015 FL DE CeCe Jefferson
- Updated: July 23, 2013
2015 DE CeCe Jefferson (6’3, 247, 4.8/40) of Baker County High School in Glen St. Mary, Florida currently holds 24 offers: Alabama, Ohio State, Florida State, Auburn, USC, UCLA, Kentucky and Clemson to name a few.[youtube id=0nEC-jU8NEk width=”620″ height=”360″]
The Baker County High DE will camp at University of Florida Friday Night Lights camp on July 26th.
He discussed the programs recruiting him the hardest. “Florida, Florida State and Alabama are recruiting me the hardest, but every school is on a level playing field. I don’t have a favorite and I’m wide open to other schools.”
He talked about what he’s seeking from a college program. “A place where I can compete for a starting position, great academic program, great coaching staff, and have the feeling like home.”
Jefferson told Varsity Preps what he feels makes him an elite player. “I play better in front of large crowds,” he said. “When I’m on the field, I refused to be blocked. I’m strong and use my hands to get past the offensive linemen blocking me. I love to hit and make big plays to help my team win.”
The junior standout wants to elevate his game and become more of an impact player. He said he’s working on “using my hands more and staying low.”
He’ll make his college decision public later this year or before his senior season starts.