- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (1489 Yards Rushing – 2016 Season so far)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
- Next Blow Up The Boot C/O 2017 Volume 10 – Wide Receivers
- Spotlight C/O 2018 – Stefan Cobbs, Jr. – Fossil Ridge High School Keller, TX
- Ricky Travis C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Wayne Jones Oklahoma Preps Spotlight
- Humble And Hungry For The Game Of Basketball
Coaches Excited to See Fant
- Updated: April 24, 2013
Spring practice at Bowling Green HS in Southern Kentucky started earlier this week and for 2014 WR Nacarius Fant he couldn’t be more excited about putting his pads and getting back on the field.
“I have been waiting for this week to arrive for some time and now that it is here it is time to work, says Fant.”
Several college coaches have been interested in the Kentucky product but have yet to pull the trigger on an offer. These coaches and maybe more have been on the Bowling Green HS campus since Monday and they will continue arrive throughout the week.
“Western Kentucky came to see me on Monday and Coach Brown from Kentucky saw me yesterday,” said Fant. “I am expecting Cincinnati and Indiana to come by practice tomorrow while coaches from Louisville are supposed to be here on Friday. There could be more coaches come by that I don’t know of so I am just excited about this week finally being here.”
Fant (5’11 175 lbs) is an athletic and explosive offensive threat that is going into his senior year as one of the top prospects in the state of Kentucky for the 2014 recruiting class. His ability to make plays all over the field has intrigued coaches and made them take more of an interest in his talents.
Up to this point Fant has collected official offers from Illinois and Western Kentucky. He is hoping a strong showing during spring practice spurns stronger as well as more offers.
“I have been working hard all offseason getting ready for spring practice but also for a big senior campaign,” Fant said. “I am going to use this opportunity to show off my skills and prove to whoever needs to see that I am good enough to play on the highest level of college football.”
“My recruitment has been good but if I do well during this spring then I think things will begin to go real well. I have confidence in myself so I know if I work hard enough my talents on and off the field will take care of themselves.”
Fant is a great kid on the football field and inside the classroom so he would be a great addition to anyone’s college roster. His recruitment has yet to explode but the feeling is that things are about to change.
Offers: Illinois and Western Kentucky. Schools Interested: Ball St, Cincinnati, Colorado St, Florida St, Houston, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisville, Michigan, Michigan St, Mississippi St, Missouri, Notre Dame, Ohio St, Oregon, Purdue, Tennessee and Vanderbilt.
Written by: Chris Smith/VarsityPreps.com/Rec. Writer/Publisher