- Marqwell Odom “Heart Of A Lion”
- Trevor Keener “Big Things To Come”
- Kobe Marfo: Virginia Gem
- Fort Smith Northside: A Legendary Program Producing Again
- Tawan Downs To Sign University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- Arkansas Elite Prospect Camp Recap
- Jay Jay McCargo 2016 Spotlight
- Jon Randall Belton “Year Of The QB In The Boot-2016″ Part 12
- Jamal Hawkins, CB, C/O 2015
- Kendal Franklin commits to Arizona
Chris Frey Jr. Receives Kentucky Offer
- Updated: May 13, 2013
Chris Frey Jr. officially received the offer he had been waiting quite some time for. The University of Kentucky has extended a scholarship offer to Frey, a 3 Star OLB out of Ohio, making it his 11th offer, with the likes of Michigan State, Purdue, and Boston College offering, also. There was a rumor out that Frey Jr. was leaning toward committing on his visit to Michigan State today, but his Kentucky offer has now changed this. He told me today that he has “a lot of interest” in UK, and that UK is definitely one of his favorite schools. He says his favorite schools are Michigan State and Kentucky right now, and will likely make a decision in the near future. He says he would like to make a decision “before July 31st”, and that he will likely announce at “either a camp, or with family and friends.”
Chris is known as one of the underrated prospects in Ohio, but he has the talent to prove his ability at the next level. His skill set ranges greatly, and will fit in well with any program he decides to attend. Chris Frey Jr. is a player to watch out for, and I will keep you updated more as I hear from him.
Stay tuned, and as always, follow me at @RecruitKentucky on Twitter for the latest news in both Football and Basketball.