- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 4
- Breylin Smith Commits to Central Arkansas
- Nick McCann Commits to Texas Tech
- McTelvin Agim Justifies “Opening” Invite
- [UPDATED] Graham Coffelt’s Arkansas 16 for 2016
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 3
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 2
- Next to Blow Up In Da Boot C/O 2017 Vol. 1
- 2016 DL Rankings in Louisiana
Chris Frey Jr. Receives Kentucky Offer
- Updated: May 13, 2013
Chris Frey Jr. officially received the offer he had been waiting quite some time for. The University of Kentucky has extended a scholarship offer to Frey, a 3 Star OLB out of Ohio, making it his 11th offer, with the likes of Michigan State, Purdue, and Boston College offering, also. There was a rumor out that Frey Jr. was leaning toward committing on his visit to Michigan State today, but his Kentucky offer has now changed this. He told me today that he has “a lot of interest” in UK, and that UK is definitely one of his favorite schools. He says his favorite schools are Michigan State and Kentucky right now, and will likely make a decision in the near future. He says he would like to make a decision “before July 31st”, and that he will likely announce at “either a camp, or with family and friends.”
Chris is known as one of the underrated prospects in Ohio, but he has the talent to prove his ability at the next level. His skill set ranges greatly, and will fit in well with any program he decides to attend. Chris Frey Jr. is a player to watch out for, and I will keep you updated more as I hear from him.
Stay tuned, and as always, follow me at @RecruitKentucky on Twitter for the latest news in both Football and Basketball.