- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2020-21 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2019 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2018 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- 2017 Spotlight – Justin Korakakos Dr. Krop High School Miami, FL
- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (239C/1789Yds/18TDs)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
Chris Frey Jr. Receives Kentucky Offer
- Updated: May 13, 2013
Chris Frey Jr. officially received the offer he had been waiting quite some time for. The University of Kentucky has extended a scholarship offer to Frey, a 3 Star OLB out of Ohio, making it his 11th offer, with the likes of Michigan State, Purdue, and Boston College offering, also. There was a rumor out that Frey Jr. was leaning toward committing on his visit to Michigan State today, but his Kentucky offer has now changed this. He told me today that he has “a lot of interest” in UK, and that UK is definitely one of his favorite schools. He says his favorite schools are Michigan State and Kentucky right now, and will likely make a decision in the near future. He says he would like to make a decision “before July 31st”, and that he will likely announce at “either a camp, or with family and friends.”
Chris is known as one of the underrated prospects in Ohio, but he has the talent to prove his ability at the next level. His skill set ranges greatly, and will fit in well with any program he decides to attend. Chris Frey Jr. is a player to watch out for, and I will keep you updated more as I hear from him.
Stay tuned, and as always, follow me at @RecruitKentucky on Twitter for the latest news in both Football and Basketball.