- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2020-21 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2019 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- Varsity Preps South Prospects – Class of 2018 – List changes as new talent is found all over the south.
- 2017 Spotlight – Justin Korakakos Dr. Krop High School Miami, FL
- Road To The Dome – Never Give Up – Noah Fontenot 2017 LB St Thomas More – Louisiana
- Explosive, Speedy Camden Fairview (AR) RB Chris Hargraves (239C/1789Yds/18TDs)
- Start of a New Era Vol. 1 – Boys of the Boot Class of 2019 – New Comers
- Varsity Spotlight-2018 G/T 6’2 260 Tyler Hendricks – Catholic High, Baton Rouge
- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
Cleezy’s Corner: J.J. Cosentino – Interview and Highlight Video
- Updated: March 25, 2013
On CLEEZY’S CORNER, Varsity Prep writer J. Cleezy provides a look at some of the top recruits via video highlights.
PLAYER: J.J. Cosentino
SCHOOL: Central Catholic (Pittsburgh, PA)
Height and Weight: 6’4″, 215 LBS.
RECRUITMENT STATUS: Gave a verbal declaration to Florida State University on March 18, 2013.
EDITOR’S NOTE: VP had a chance to talk with Cosentino this past weekend as well.
On choosing Florida State: Florida State has just been great from the beginning. Coach (Jumbo) Fisher has been really high on me since the start and really wanted me. I love everything about the program and it’s a good fit for me offensively and educationally. My parents really like all the coaches and feel comfortable sending me down there.
Plans for the upcoming months: I have a busy summer, I got invited to the rivals camp at Montour which I will be attending. I also go invited to NFTC in Ohio and elite 11 in Ohio which I hope to move on in both events.
Strengths as a player: I feel like I have a really strong arm and am strong in the pocket. I can get free to make a throw and use my feet to get out of trouble and make a play.
Players he looks up to: When you play QB you kind of follow the best QB’s in the game. I love to watch Aaron Rodgers and Andrew luck, they are the best at what they do and good men in the community.
Goals for the offseason: My main goal for the offseason is to get faster at everything. To play successfully at the next level, you have to get faster.
With his recent verbal declaration to Florida State, J.J. Cosentino currently has the highest profile of any Pennsylvania quarterback right now. Florida State had offered the quarterback back in mid-January, along with two other schools: Akron and South Florida. Cosentino is big, strong, and is very mobile for his height (clocked at 4.7 seconds in the 40-yard dash). Here’s a “Varsity Preps” look at Florida State commit J. J. Cosentino. I woldn’t be surprised to see him on the 7v7 circuit in the upcoming months.