- Ryan Malbrough C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Rising Prospect for 2018 – WR/QB Jaylin Williams – Donaldsonville High School – Louisiana
- Next Blow Up The Boot C/O 2017 Volume 10 – Wide Receivers
- Spotlight C/O 2018 – Stefan Cobbs, Jr. – Fossil Ridge High School Keller, TX
- Ricky Travis C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Wayne Jones Oklahoma Preps Spotlight
- Humble And Hungry For The Game Of Basketball
- Varsity Preps South – Rising Prospects – Class of 2019, 2020, and 2021(summer camp/7v7 sessions)
- Christian Meadows C/O 2018 Spotlight
- Mac Hereford: From VA to AL
2015 OT-TE George Brown Heating Up On The Recruiting Trail
- Updated: April 5, 2013
The state of Ohio is notorious for producing some of the best talent in the Midwest, and in the entire country. Schools from all over recruit the Buckeye state, and one of it’s top sophomores has been receiving a lot of attention.
Cincinnati Colerain 2015 tight end/offensive tackle George Brown is heating up on the recruiting trail. Brown recently received an offer from Boston College last night, bringing his college offers to 12. “The process has been going good,” said Brown.
“I have offers from Kentucky, Bowling Green, Cincinnati, Illinois, Vanderbilt, Louisville, Clemson, Indiana, Kansas State, Arizona State and Baylor.”
Brown is one of the more interesting prospects in the country. At 6-6, 253-pounds, his ceiling is high, and schools like him at several positions. “Some schools are recruiting me at OT, some at DE and two at TE.”
“I want to play both sides of the ball. I really only played OT and TE last year because we didn’t throw the ball.”
His high school Colerain is on the top programs in the always tough state of Ohio, and he is one of it’s best recruits regardless of class. “It means a lot to be a top player in Ohio, but I just have to stay humble and keep grinding.”
“I don’t have any favorites at the time, I am interested in anyone who believes in me. But I am an Ohio kid, so what Ohio kid would be excited about an Ohio State offer. I am not for sure when they will offer.”
Brown said he and dad have agreed not to attend any camps this summer, only college camps and says he will be visiting Duke and North Carolina Monday.
Tom Lemming even named Brown to his junior all-american team, and the accolades will continue to pile up in the next two years.